Provided for you here below, are some of the resources we are familiar with and recommend for those wanting to “evangelize through marriage” or simply strengthen their own marriage. There are many more resources than listed here, that may fit your needs and which we may recommend in consultation; however, this is a starting list for your reference.
If you know of a program or resource that you would like us to know about, please contact us via our consultation information survey. We always like to learn of new resources!
Click on the program/resource name to be directed to the resource’s webpage.
- Program we provide training for: Transformed in Love: Building Your Catholic Marriage
- Agape Catholic Marriage Prep
- Joy-Filled Marriage
- The Alexander House: Covenant of Love Ministry
- The Foundational Intimacy: Eucharist as the Model for Marriage
- More2Life Radio with Dr. Greg and Lisa Popcak
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples
- Teams of Our Lady
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter
Support for Troubled Marriages
- The Alexander House: Marriage Disciples
- Pastoral Tele-Counseling Services
- The Third Option
- Marital Healing
Resources Related to Pornography Addiction
Internet Filtering Tools
- Elizabeth Ministry International Retreat and Resource Center
- Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction
- USCCB Marriage Website www.ForYourMarriage.org and www.PorTuMatrimonio.org
- USCCB Marriage Website www.MarriageUniqueForAReason.org
- National Marriage Project
- Husbands Who Have the Happiest Wives
- Secrets of Very Happy Wives
Disclaimer: Please note that the following websites, groups, and authors are not affiliated with Annunciation Ministries. We provide this information solely for your information. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse, their policies, the views they express, the products and services they offer, or the content of their materials or websites. Agencies, nonprofits and other institutions can and do change their mission and their websites. Please consider this as you review these resources. Annunciation Ministries makes no representations concerning the quality of medical care or level of professional skills of any specific counselor or healthcare provider that may be mentioned in these resources. Each person is encouraged to make his/her own investigation prior to consulting for treatment. Any decision to use a professional from these resources is the sole responsibility of the user.