Why “Annunciation" Ministries and
"Evangelization Through Marriage”?
At the Annunciation, through Mary’s “yes”, through her “fiat” (Latin for “be it done”), the world was forever changed. God became man.
Through this miracle of miracles, the world came to know that God is Love; that God is Triune; that we can be transformed by this love; and that we are called to radiate this love to the world—for the greater glory of God and the good of mankind.
At the Annunciation….
- God, the Father, through the Archangel Gabriel, announced His will for Mary.
- God, the Holy Spirit, became the spouse of Mary.
- God, the Son, became incarnate in Mary.
Like Mary, we listen…
- What is God’s will for us?
- How is the Holy Spirit inspiring us?
- How is God calling us to “incarnate” Christ in our lives? In our marriage?
- Christ dwells in and radiates from Christian Marriages (see CCC 1617 and 1642).
- Married Christians “evangelize through marriage."